Scalable High Branch Shear Saw
Manicuring your lawn is usually a ground-level affair, but when your trees are overgrown and reaching for your neighbor’s yard, pruning them back can be a job that’s out of reach for even the tallest landscapers. If you want to make a breeze out of pruning trees, we can do that easily. Show those branches whose side of the fence they’re on and cut them down to size!
- Pruning head accommodates branches up to 1.25 inches thick. Extends to 16 feet high to reach new heights in tree trimming and avoid the need to climb a ladder.
- Saw blade measures 14 in long and 1.2 mm thick, made from High-carbon SK 5 steel and sharpened on 3 sides for the smoothest of cuts.
- Compound Pulley System to cut through dense branches with the least effort.
- 50 C carbon pruning blade with non-stick coating for easy maintenance.
- Color: Black or Red.
- Material: High-quality SK 5 alloy copper.
- 4 sets of pulley high-branch shears: 430 mm.
- 2 sets of pulley high branch cutting saw: 530 mm.
- 1 x 4 sets of pulley high-branch shears or 1 x 2 sets of pulley high branch cutting saw.
- Excluding extension rod.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.