Reciprocating Saw Converter
- The ergonomic handle which is very convenient and safer for carrying.
- Its input power depends on your own electric drill, so it is not a certain number.
- Safety of sawing effectively improves the efficiency of your work.
- Fit for wood, metal cutting.
- When attaching the saw to your drill, disconnect a corded drill from the power source.
- Always disconnect the saw from your drill when cleaning or inspecting it.
- Do not use in wet or damp locations.
- Wear eye and hand protection when using and cleaning the saw.
- Wear a dust mask when sawing.
- Keep fingers and limbs away from the blade when the saw attached to your drill.
- Like any saw, it can cause injury if not properly handle.
- As with any power tool, the saw should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Always adhere to all warnings and safety precautions provided with the drill that this attachment is to be used with.
- 1× Converter.
- 1× Reciprocating Saw woodworking saw blade.
- 1× Metal file.
- 1× Reciprocating Saw blade.
- 1× jigsaw woodworking saw blade.
- 2× Base screw.
- 2× Chuck spare screw.
- 2× Wrench.
- 1× Handle.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.